|Table of Contents|
Operating system: Windows
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
Operating system: Mac OS X
- Mac OS X 10.9 and higher
Operating system: Linux:
- 64 bits distribution with a 2.6 Kernel and glibc 2.12
- csh (C-shell)
- CPU 64-bit Intel® or AMD® multi-core processor
- 4 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB of RAM memory is highly recommended
- 2 GB available hard disk space for installation
- CUDA 3.0
- OpenCL 1.1
- 32 KB minimum local memory size
- 2 GB minimum VRAM (VRAM limits the size of simulations you can run on)
- 3 button mouse
- Hardware-accelerated OpenGL® graphics card
RF-3992 User interface - New 'Group Selected' option under the Edit menu.
RF-4142 Dyverso - New Viscoelastic material for Dyverso fluids.
RF-2832 OpengGL general visualization - Displaying the "normal" in a Hybrido Domain does not show any meaningful data in the viewport.
RF-4164 Projects window - New Basic Viscous template.
RF-146 Object emitter, XML import/export - Object Emitter in vertex or faces mode does not export the selection
RF-4108 Dyverso, Wetmaps - It is not possible to generate wetmaps of elastic and rigid Dyverso objects during simulation time.
RF-855 RealWave - Kvolume kills all particles for the realwave with the particle layer activated.
RF-4151 DY Sphere emitter, Dyverso - The DY_Emitter of type sphere is creating particles when the option "Fill" is activated and the DY_Domain where particles are poured is of type "Elastic" or "Rigid". No particles should be created in this case.
RF-359 Caronte integration - Caronte simulations aren't deterministic unless RF gets reopen every time