This blog can be seen as an addition to our various social media channels, and here you will not only find background information about news, trends, and developments in the field of fluid dynamics, but also a regularly updated glossary, tips & tricks, as well as in-depth views on scripts and graphs.
Upcoming topics Topics are, for example:
- A close look on the relation between RealFlow’s sub-steps and simulation accuracy
- How to render fluid properties like velocity inside RealFlow
- What is normalizing and why is it important for fluid simulations?
- RealFlow’s “hidden” settings: transport, iterations, particle steps, etc.
- How to use image-based lighting in RealFlow’s render engine
- Diffusion Limited Aggregation (Python script)
- And many more…Getting started with expressions
- Fluid-object interaction
- RealFlow | Cinema 4D 2.0
- How to get whitecaps from RealWave meshes
- and many more...
To get there, click on the link below