- Denoiser is capable of running on CPU or GPU, with Nvidia, AMD and Intel hardware graphics cards; it works with CUDA (Nvidia) and also can work using OpenCL either in GPU (Nvidia, AMD or Intel) or CPU.
- When using GPU, we recommend having a graphics card with at least 2.5GB. This number is actually dependent on frame size, 2.5GB is for 2k square imagery.
- When using Nvidia CUDA, the drivers should support at least CUDA 7.0
- When using AMD, the Catalyst driver should be up to date.
- In the case you get an error message when using CPU about OpenCL ICDs, it will probably be solved by installing one of these packages depending on your graphics card:
- The Denoiser will first try to use CUDA, if it doesn't find a compatible card, it will fallback to OpenCL GPU (usually with AMD and Intel cards) and then OpenCL with CPU.