Here is a brief overview of what is new in RealFlow 10:.0
- Dyverso Multi-Physics solver. Liquid, granular, elastic, and rigid materials are managed under the same solver framework.
- The "Bitmap" emitter now shows the bitmap used for emission in the viewport.
- Huge speed improvement in calculating the volume of interacting objects.
- New parameter "Continuous Collision Detection" for the Dyverso solver. Thin objects are seen by the solver even when the time step is very small.
- Dyverso solver speed and memory improvements:
GPU 3-8x (over CPU)
GPU CUDA 3x (over RealFlow 2015)
GPU OpenCL 3x (over RealFlow 2015)
CPU 2x (over RealFlow 2015)