- Update to Maxwell 220.127.116.11 binaries.
- Update to Maxwell 18.104.22.168 binaries.
- Procedurals were not working in FIRE.
- Update to Maxwell 3.2.0 binaries.
- Update to Maxwell 22.214.171.124 RC1 libs.
- Allow dragging files to IBL channel paths.
- Add "Grow toward World Y" to MaxwellGrass.
- Remove 255 search dirs max limit.
- Add max search depth limit of 10.
- Update to Maxwell 126.96.36.199 libs.
- Add material Priority.
- Add PSD output support.
- Add new Output modes.
- Add Reflectance Channel output.
- Add Maxwell Sea Repeat U/V params.
- Add Maxwell Scatter Uniform Scale param.
- Add Maxwell Scatter Remove Overlapped param.
- Update to Maxwell Render 3.1.1 binaries.
- Render all textures default set to false in convert materials command
- MXM linking avoids showing confirmation dialog when called from script
- Fixed an issue with render instances of polygon objects from SurfaceSPREAD
- Update to Maxwell 3.1.1 binaries
- Extra Sampling feature was not working from the plugin
- MXM Reference path is only set when linking is enabled
- Update to Maxwell 3.1.0 (RC1) binaries
- Update to Maxwell 188.8.131.52 binaries.
- Cinema material Alpha channel texture was converted incorrectly.
Update to Maxwell 184.108.40.206.
- Add Camera Response
- Add Exposure Presets
- Add Floating Shadows (FIRE)
- Add Floating Reflections (FIRE)
- Add White Point
- Add Tint
- Add Render Zone
- Add Hide to Camera in Shadow Ch.
- Add Spotlight Emitter mode
- Add Material Custom Alphas
- Add Release License function
- Add support for OpenVDB (via Volumetric Tag)
- Now supporting TFD color channels
- Added support for R16 materials.
- Added initial support for TFD.
- When placed on a TFD Container, the Maxwell Volumetric tag will show a unique set of parameters. Note that some of the parameters do not currently work (e.g. custom UV channels); for this reason, this feature will not yet be documented.
- Switched to Intel-compiled extensions on Windows.
- Patched for XP (though it is no longer supported).
- Switched to Maxwell version 220.127.116.11 binaries.
- Fixed various issues with extended-ASCII characters.
- Added Density parameter to Volumetrics in Noise 3D mode.
- Alembic Particle Geoemtry is now treated as Particle Geometry.
- Particles, Volumetrics, etc now support relevant Object Properties.
- Check Paths now reports more details on the location of paths.
- Added new Bind Monitor & Bind Node Networking prefs.
- Added new Start Manager & Start node Networking prefs.
- The plugin now points to the Next Limit support site for help.
- Pack & Go was missing displacement & Assistant maps.
- Displacement was not shown when using Assistants.
- Displacement type was read incorrectly from older files.
- A directory name could be written into the active texture.