A "NBinary Loader"is not capable of creating particles, but it can be used to load multiple existing BIN file sequences into RealFlow, merge them, and export them as one emitter.
In order to load a sequence, please click on “Load Bin Seq.” - the imported sequences will be displayed here.
Load Bin Seq.
Click on this button for a file browser. There are a few things to consider:
- You can only choose one series at once.
- If you want to add another series of files click on the button again.
- The number of files must be equal for each emitter. It is not possible to mix sequences with different number of files. In this case, RealFlow aborts the loading process.
Remove Bin Seq.
To remove a sequence, choose it from the “BIN sequences” menu and click on this button.
Here are your options:
- With “Normal” the sequence simply ends with the last file.
- “Hold” saves the last BIN file and displays it in the viewport.
- With “Loop” the files sequence starts again with the very first frame.
- “PingPong” plays the series of BINs forth and back.
When enabled RealFlow will playback the sequence in reverse order.
Number of files
This read-only field shows how many BIN files were found.
This value shifts the starting frame of the sequence to the entered value.
If you have applied a transformation (new position or rotation) the emitter can be reset to its original position.