- Sub-frame interpolation, to sample properly creation of particles and daemon forces between frames.
- Mesher can be clipped using Cinema R20 fields.
- Mesher Auto Build mode x2 faster.
- New daemon that allows for the creation of the fluid effect typically seen at Hi-speed macro photography.
- Force scale for daemons.
- New curvature-cohesion model added to surface tension daemon
- Quads can be used, instead of triangles, for meshing.
- Translation/Rotation/Scale transformations for fluids.
- Thinking Particles and geometry instances can be scaled using particles speed, age and vorticity.
- Stitcher for Alembic files.
- New Node "Spline Control Circle" to increase flexibility to define forces in "Spline Daemon" and particle emission in "Spline Emitter".
- New menu buttons for quick access to "Cache Simulation", "Cache Meshes" and toggle "Use cache" on/off.
- Possibility to enable/disable disk write per node in the Cache parameters tab.
- New "Cache filename" parameter for domain and mesh nodes, to specify the filename prefix that will be used as output.
- When a caching process is about to be launched, check node names in the scene to warn the user about possible name conflicts.
- Improved stability and bug fixes.
- License file can be installed with License Dialog.