Release date: July, 26th 2016 (latest version)
Please take a close look at RealFlow | Cinema 4D's list of limitations and known bugs. It is a valuable resource when you encounter problems, crashes, or difficulties:
- Cinema 4D R15, R16 or R17 or R18 (64 bit only)
- Windows 7 (or higher) or OS X 10.9 (or higher) operation systems IntelÆ or comparable main processor
- 8 GB RAM
- 75 MB disk space for installation
- Network adapter and internet access for license activation
- RealFlow | Cinema 4D supports GPU-based simulations and multi-core/multi-processor systems.
Since fluid simulations are computationally expensive and allocate large amounts of disk space we recommend Intel® i7 or Xeon systems (or comparable), 16 GB RAM (or more) and a 512 GB hard disk drive/SDD.
- RFCFD-346 - Fluids from multiple domains cannot interact.
- RFC4D-347 - All geometry with a collider tag attached interact with all the Fluids in the scene. There is no way to attach specific geometry to a specific Fluid.
- RFC4D-348 - Mesher nodes can't create geometry from cached Fluids.
- RFCFD-350 - Array Tool: It doesn't work for Mesher nodes.
- RFCFD-351 - Array Tool: Parameters can't be animated.
- RFCFD-356 - When using a multi-segment spline with the spline emitter node the "Prev" and "Next" buttons only iterate through the control points on the current segment.
- RFCFD-358 - File paths can't have unicode characters.
- RFCFD-360 - Expressions don't work, they are ignored.
- RFCFD-361 - When the RFConnect plugin is installed the "RealFlow Mesh Exporter" and the "RealFlow SD Exporter" don't work if there is a RealFlow Scene node in the scene. Workaround: Before exporting unparent all nodes from the Scene node and remove it, then export, and the undo the last two actions to recove the Scene node.
RFCFD-383. Reorder dspline circle control parameters.
RFCFD-357. Fluid node with animated parameters doesn't work in external rendering. Workaround: Before rendering do a cache of the simulation.
- RFCFD-349. If two different Fluid nodes are linked to the same Emitter node particles get created continuously only in the first linked Fluid.
- RFCFD-355 - Undo/Redo actions in the Emitters, Fluids, Meshers and Deamons parent nodes will make the scene to stop working. Please note here we are referring to the parent nodes that are used to group nodes by category.
- RFCFD-354 - If a segment is removed the configuration of the circles of the other segments is reset.
- RFCFD-353 - Undo/Redo is not working when a control point is added.
- RFCF4-352 - Crash when using a Mesher node with animated parameters for external rendering. Workaround: Before rendering do a cache of the simulation.
- RFCFD-200 - Split parameter is not working.